Thursday, April 1, 2010

SING ALONG

You child.

Our family is bankrupt and will be in debt for decades. You are dependent on me. I will decide who can and cannot lend money to you for education, what insurance you must carry, whether you are entitled to medical care or not, where you may outsource the production of your products, the minimum and maximum amounts you may pay workers, the amount, if any, of the income you will receive after retirement, what portion of your wages you must give to me, the amount our family gives away to our neighbors, the wars we must fight, the type and amount of weapons we will have to fight them.

Sing, Sing, my children!

This is the dawning of the Age of Nefarius, Nefarius
When the goons are in control of the House
And deals and schemes align with votes
Then I will guide the planet
And Freakin' Joe will steer the dotes
Contemptuous, Supercilious, Contumelious, Nefarious

No comments:

Post a Comment